Regional Sales Mamager for composite insulators, surge arresters and switch gear
1. Responsible for achieving booking targets trough the sale of company products and services through active outward bound prospecting and lead generation.
2. Schedules weekly activities with efficiency covering cold calls, customer visits and business development activities to drive volume.
3. Manages existing and recommends the selection of new Manufacturers Representatives.
4. Responsible for training and support of existing channels to market.
5. Maintains customer sales files including a complete list of contractors selling composite insulators, surge arresters, switch gear and other related equipment and the call frequency.
6. Familiar with the certification requirements of the utility industry and contractors, help and guide the technical and production departments to complete the certification.
7. Assists in the preparation and set up of trade shows.
8. Prepares month end estimates, monthly and quarterly rolling forecasts and annual regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential for the region.
9. Prepares travel plans, call and expense reports.
10. Prepares and maintains written quotations for construction bids in the region.
1. 5 years or more sales experience in insulators, surge arresters and switch gear required.
2. Technical knowledge of engineered composite materials preferred.
3. CRM experience preferred.
4. Bachelor's degree preferred.
5. Engineering degree preferred.
Councils and Forums
Fall Conference 2018
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
ACEC/PAC and Political Programs
QBS Resource Center
On-Demand Online Classes
Business of Design Consulting
Senior Executives Institute
SEI Leadership Library
Pathways to Executive Leadership
Books and Contracts
Risk Management Resources
Advertise with ACEC
Engineering Excellence Awards
College of Fellows
Young Professional of the Year Award
Community Service Awards
Award of Merit
QBS Awards Program
Why Be a Member?
Join ACEC Now