- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required.
- 3-8 years of relevant highway design experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office and AutoCAD Civil3D.
- Knowledge of MassDOT.
- M.A. P.E. license or ability to obtain M.A. P.E. is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communications skills with a strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Exhibits a willingness to provide assistance to senior level engineers and Project Managers.
- Participation in a professional organization is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.