Smartronix, Inc. is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Candidate will join a team that evaluates the overall IA posture of current systems while maintaining systems through monthly and quarterly patches
This role leads a team responsible for product development projects from initial design concept through production and maintenance of products. In addition, the ideal candidate would manage the technical staff and coordinate efforts with the rest of organization to assist Smartronix in achieving overall Product Development objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for staffing and leading technical team including System design, Mechanical design and PCB design, ensuring assigned project goals and objectives are achieved while following Smartronix’ established product development procedures.
- Investigate, propose, and manage new product development efforts or product updates.
- Interface with other departments & management to communicate status of projects.
- Review, approve, or modify technical reports and recommend modifications or adjustments in order to meet specifications.
- Assess equipment requirements to achieve objectives and facilitate budgetary planning.
- Coordinate with Marketing to create and release Product Requirement Documents for assigned product ideas.
- Hire, train, and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
- Write performance reviews and solve internal issues.
- Discuss and lay out project specifications.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts.
- Develop cost estimates.
- Improve design and manufacturing processes and advance scientific research.
- Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards.