Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Sales Professional will manage existing Henkel business of $17 Million and grow territory sales by promoting Henkel’s Industrial Adhesive products and services to the current customer base as well as potential customers in the Paper Solutions Business. Strong background in paper products for bags, cups, envelopes, corrugating, and folding cartons are a plus. The territory will include North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and parts of Georgia. Some overnight travel will be required 30-40%.
- Delivering annual sales and profit objectives set by the Business and Regional Manager
- Regular Business Reviews to ensure our plan is aligned with customer business objectives and strategies
- Expertise in the selling and value quantification process
- Appropriate strategic entertaining
- Impact at high levels of the customers with the ability to sell Top Management.
- Ownership in your own skills/knowledge and performance development
- Implement territory management and growth plans that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Have/Develop knowledge of the market and on the major applications & technologies that are typically found in the assigned market areas. Work to establish a complete target list, documenting growth potential by application and location. Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team(s)
- Coordinate Resources to impact pipeline movement and ultimate close and retention of new business.